Grubhub & Amazon Prime team up to bring new customers to you
Prime members can now unlock unlimited $0 delivery for one year
New to Grubhub? Sign up for 30 days free
With Prime Day approaching, an abundance of new customers are expected to join the millions already taking advantage of Grubhub+. Don’t miss out on capturing new customers’ cravings.
To help celebrate the legendary Prime Day, we’ve teamed up with Amazon to give all Prime members an entire year of $0 delivery fees with Grubhub+.
We’ll be welcoming a lot of new hungry diners looking for restaurants like yours. Plus, existing Grubhub diners upgrading to Grubhub+ will be looking to take advantage of the $0 delivery fees we include with their membership.
And lucky for our restaurants, Amazon and Grubhub will continue to encourage ordering throughout the year to new GH+ diners. That could mean more orders, more sales, and more repeat diners for you.
Of diners surveyed* use Grubhub to discover new restaurants
Restaurants currently on Grubhub
Hundreds of millions of orders
placed on the Grubhub Marketplace from GH+ diners to date
Notice: Undefined index: add_shadow in /nas/content/live/ghgetrestage/wp-content/themes/GrubHub/resources/views/components/feature-half.php on line 29
What could all this mean for you? More diners and more orders
Amazon Prime members are accustomed to fast, convenient and free delivery on the things they want most. Now, Prime members can enjoy the same perks from their favorite restaurants with free Grubhub+ for a year.
In addition to unlimited $0 delivery on eligible orders, Grubhub+ members also enjoy:
- Exclusive perks and rewards
- Elite care
- Donation match from Grubhub
And it’s not all about the diners. Restaurants with access to Grubhub+ will be tagged and featured in the specified GH+ category on our web and mobile app, increasing potential discoverability from diners.
Looking for best practices on handling increased order volume?
With the new diners and more orders you can expect from this offering, there’s never been a better time to build a strong foundation to your delivery strategy. Follow our best practices below to learn how your restaurant can become a diner magnet to handle your new Grubhub+ customers:
- Make certain menu item descriptions are correct
- Update your menu’s photos to show off your delicious food
- If you’re utilizing Grubhub Direct, update branding images
- Make sure hours are up to date on all platforms
- Schedule more staff for expected peak hours
- Secure food items and label accordingly
- Stock up on materials when packing orders
- Launch new customer promos to entice new GH+ diners even more to your restaurant—you can do this under X section within your GFR portal
- Bundle new diner promos with Grubhub’s loyalty program in which new customers will automatically enter
- If you’re using Grubhub Direct, leverage your owned data to send your diners emails and nurture them with loyalty rewards
- Update your delivery boundaries
- Adjust your ETA’s
- Increase order prep times if you’re backed up
- Adjust your ordering capabilities, if necessary
- Switch to pick-up only, if needed
- Ensure delivery protocols are in place for seamless handoff
- If need-be, temporarily pause your restaurant listing
More strategies on how to maximize your listing on the Grubhub platform and capture new GH+ diners
How to prepare your restaurant delivery for high demand ordering times
With Prime Day approaching, an abundance of new diners are expected to join the millions already taking advantage of Grubhub+….Learn more
Restaurant menu design: 8 ways to upgrade your menu
Notice: Undefined variable: trim in /nas/content/live/ghgetrestage/wp-content/themes/GrubHub/resources/functions.php on line 418
3 Common Hurdles of DIY Restaurant Delivery
A top way to increase revenue is by adding a delivery option. Save time and money by outsourcing to a…Learn more
*Grubhub Restaurant Intelligence Technomic Report 2022
AMAZON, AMAZON.COM, AMAZON PRIME and the AMAZON PRIME logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Don't leave money on the table
The faster you partner with Grubhub, the faster your business can grow.
Join Grubhub Marketplace and get access to all the benefits that go with it. All fields required
Already have an account? Sign in